Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Dress!

So I ordered my dress on February 13 from a Chinese Vendor: Gianinarbridal on ebay.. I know I know but with a $5000 budget including travel and stay for my destination wedding, it was really the only choice I had. My dress arrived 10 weeks later and it is absolutely beautiful, the quality is great, it is already altered to my exact measurements, and for under $200, one cannot go wrong. My dress is a replica of a Maggie Sottero Amara Royale. I know a lot of people don't agree with this, but I can't justify paying so much for something I am only going to wear once.



1 comment:

  1. Wow!I just wanted to let you know that I am blown away by what you managed to do for $5000!!! I would love to see some pics from your wedding, do you plan on posting any?

    ReplyDelete